Saturday, March 25, 2006

searching for something that isn't there

Hello there, it's been a while.

I was at work the other day for 11 hours. The last hour was spent looking for an email that didn't exist. B1 swore that it was in English, and I swore that it was not. I was correct, and was validated after worldwide calls.

I also got yelled out for something I was completely not involved. I think B1 just needed a scapegoat, so fine.

Abum artwork is still being negotiated. Tours are about the start. Giddy up.

And B1 and I took a roadtrip last night to check out a band. What went not so right the other day became so right on Friday night.

After this weekend, it all begins...the tours, the album release prep, and seeing what happens with the bands that we've seen.

I am way too tired to write anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home