Wednesday, March 01, 2006

i'm correct

Previously I think I touched upon a tour manager whom I don’t think is very fond of me. I haven’t made many mistakes around him, in fact, I should be the one who is more frustrated as he rarely gets back to me in a timely fashion and he lets things slide to the last minute or doesn’t make me aware of changes at all. But that is ok.

Last night, while home, I sent out a tour itinerary that I have been working on for the past few days. I know this damn tour inside an out and checked and double checked the dates. The TM called me out early this morning in a reply-all response informing me how I need to be more astute and get my dates and locations correct as I have send out the wrong info for some dates.

I came into work to check the contracts to see if I had an oversight, but no – I was correct. Working with this artist is frustrating on so many levels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home