Monday, March 06, 2006

no more caffiene

This morning I was a little spastic and too methodical. I have been banned from purchasing coffee from outside. B1 will be making me apparently the "best coffee ever" each morning and I will now be monitored. I don't know if he is trying to open new doors to me, or if they are trying to keep me down.

I also just found out that a few upcoming shows that I am going to for fun, B1 will also be attending. He'll be at the bar, I'll be at the stage - and we'll reconvene in the green room.

I am the worst when it comes to managing my finances. It's pretty scary that I take care of all of our artists finances in regards to consulting and expenses. February expenses is the beast that I am tackling now, which is my least favorite thing to do at work. Such a pain in the butt. If I had to do it over, each artist would have their own cc for the company, then a company card. There would be more plastic, but at least there would be less paperwork and thinking.

I was talking to a friend this morning about how out of touch I have become. I need to get back into the discovering artists kick. Granted, I still love my under the radar artists, but more of my time has been spent enjoying the artists that I have been listening to for a while who are now becoming established. Gotta catch them in the fetus stage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home