Tuesday, February 14, 2006

sigh of relief

I don't think I can recall a time that I have called out of work for being sick, usually I'll just plow through my sickness. Not yesterday. Even though I was on the couch covered in flannel, I was still working via laptop and blackberry in between sprints to the bathroom and intermittent naps in bed. B1 and B2 told me to take it easy, but it's hard to take it easy when you have travel to book in two countries this week. And upcoming release dates. And performances. I had to have conversations with our booking agent and a tour manager and I can't even recall what was said. Not only was I on my near death bed last night, I had to come in early today and have barely made it though.

Intern got me a get well gift though, so that was unexpected and sweet. :-)

B1 and I made a mad dash uptown to finish up our shopping adventure. We were able to compromise and get CRL something similiar to what he had wanted at the very very very very expensive store. I had on ripped jeans, my chucks, tshirt, and scarf - needless to say I got many discerning looks from the entirely black clad staff. I thought I was going to die in the cab ride back.

Because I am crazy sick, I haven't been able to retain much info. I have to set up these out of town meetings next week with several groups and I am afraid I have jumbled up the information. I know all of the key players, but when are they arriving...who are they meeting with...all together...seperate...I just want to nap.

That's all. Sorry my report is boring today. Back to my ginger ale.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home