Friday, February 10, 2006

cranky

I am in a cranky mood today. I think it's the three 10+ hour days I have endured in a row. I'm just tired and the large coffee I just devoured isn't kicking in yet.

There's been some drama to start off the morning and I don't think it helps anything that I've just been blah through it all. Road bumps are coming up in ticket sales that start in a week.

Today I am dealing with ticket counts for WWSS's tour, media research for CRL, finances for the artists, and general travel for everyone.

Intern just said that she was tired and I agreed. We also just said that we were pathetic. I have nothing much to say really, just checking it to say what I should be doing. At least I have everything secure for the weekend, not myself - just other people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home